Monday, January 14, 2008

Better late than never?

Hi! I just realized that I totally forgot to post my January list!!! I know there are only two weeks left in the month, but I want to get the motivation going by posting something. So, here it is:

1) Tudora/a friend/Holiday giftJan 31
2) Calorimetry/Erin/Valentines Day/Jan 31
3) Complete Extended CAL as far as I have the clues/a friend/Valentines Day/Jan 31
4) Baby afghan/a friend/not sure/Jan 31
5) Dishcloth/my mother/Valentine's Day/Jan 31

These are all knitted items except the Extended CAL. I think that one is going to be an afghan, but not positive yet.

I realize that we are supposed to put names with the items we make, but I have a bit of a problem with that. Lots of folks I knit for are likely to be reading this and I don't want them to get their hopes up if they see their name, or one like it. Also, I have a bad track record with "making something for someone". If I have a specific person in mind for an item I just don't get it done. Don't ask me why, it just happens. However if I just make something, by the time I'm finished I know who it's going to be for. Go figure!

Oh, and anytime I say "Holiday gift", it means that whole Channukah, Christmas, Yule, Kwanza, etc, etc, season. I have friends who celebrate different ones and some who celebrate more than one of them. So I just lump them all together in my planning stage. Makes things much easier for me!

And as I complete items, I'll be replacing them with new ones. I like the idea of keeping to a list of 5 items at a time!

Stitch On!

No comments: