Thursday, January 31, 2008

Catherine's February Gift List

Well, first off, hello everyone here. I love this idea. I just got my invitation yesterday, so this will be my first post.

January is coming to a close in just a few hours, so while I am hoping to finish a hat for my sister today, I am not going to have a January list!

My February Gift list:

1. self-designed beret for Madeleine - for her birthday on October 8th.

2. Drops Sweater for Dad - Christmas? This one will take a while! I actually knit the whole body and half a sleeve for last Christmas, only to realize it was incredibly huge. I've made huge adjustments to the pattern, and am jumping back on the yarny horse. I figure if I've got 11 months, I'll be able to handle it.

3. Japanese Feather and Fan shawl (Ravelry link) for Granne, again for Christmas. I'll probably modify the pattern to be a bit smaller. Again, this will probably be in the queue for a while!

4. Chemo caps for Sarah - to be finished by the middle of March.

No comments: