I'm pleased to join you here and since my first goal for this year is to finish all the overdue gifts from this year, I can certainly use the support. So without further ado, my first five projects:
- Finish the almost, but not quite done yet projects from last year (
two scarves, felted backpack, water bottle cozies, and two teddy bears - all but one bear at least 50% done)
- Cast on and work at least one ball of yarn for afghan from Knitting Nature for Dad - Christmas. [1/17 the yarn is in the mail]
- Felted slippers for Dad - 3/13 (his birthday) per his request at Christmas.
- Four washclothes for Mom - Mother's Day.
- Start pair of socks for one of my cousins-in-law - Christgiving. [started 1/12-yea!]
Oh, and I accept the Q1 challenge. I'll need to add a second project next month for it.
Congratulations to (and I'm officially jealous of) those of you have already finished a project for next year already.
Good luck all,
Carol the Tardy
aka stillstranding on both blogger and ravelry