Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh, crap, it's February!

Well, it will be tomorrow. Ok, I'd better get this list going on here.

February Gift List:

1. Baby socks/ for baby Nordmann, due in August/ Feb. 28th WIP
2. Green Frivol Hat/ Xmas '08 pile/ Feb. 28th WIP
3. Something feltedEZ's BSJ with stash Lamb's Pride/ Xmas '08 pile Grant & Tess's baby!/ Feb. 28th (just found out they're expecting, too!)
4. Simple socks from stashed Regia sock yarn/ a co-worker, Xmas '08/ Feb. 28th

Only 4 gifts on the goal sheet this month, 'cause it's a short month and I'm seeing lots of grad work in my near future. And yes, two of these are halfway done already. Good luck, everybody. Here we go!

2 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

"Oh, crap, it's February!"

you must be reading my mind...

how can it be feb already????


arghhhh.....

Barbara said...

I don't know about you but I am so glad we are doing this knit along because I was in the grocery store yesterday and bumped into a co worker and his wife, and she has a bump, a baby bump. he hasn't told any of us she's pregnant. So I am guessing when she will be due....... have to readjust my April/May gift list.

Happy knitting!