Monday, February 4, 2008

First Feb FO

Well my first Feb FO is done... 4 golf-themed burp cloths for the twins of a pro golfer. They are triple-thickness flannel (one print, 2 white) with extra top stitching. They took much longer than I expected, but I love the way they turned out. The 3 layers is perfect!

Feb list update:
1) Golf themed burp cloths/S&S twins/Feb 7 => DONE
2) 2 baby sweaters/S&S twins/Feb 7 => one done, other cast on
3) tbd/swap pal/Feb 29

Q1 Challenge:
cowl or scarf/mom/Christmas
Blue Syncopation Bag/tbd/Christmas => I won't consider this done until it finishes drying!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Those burp clothes are adorable. What a cute idea!

vegasangelbrat said...

Those are cute and came out great! Good job! I'm sure they'll get a kick out of them..lol

laughing purple goldfish said...

lol! I have never seen golf-themed burp cloths before!

they will be loved... they sound perfect for the recipients... nice work