Here is my first February FO, a tam for my sister's birthday (10/08 so I have finished with months to spare!)
I hope she likes it. She's a lot trendier than I am, so I'm not sure how she'll feel about this. I'm just crossing my fingers, because I think it turned out quite lovely.
- The pattern is my own, sort of designed as I went along. I had a lot of fun doing it!
- It is a combination of a few stitch patterns. The brim has a folded picot edge, and the body of the hat consists of a zigzag stitch, brioche rib, and stockinette.
- I knit it completely on size 5 DPNs and 24" circulars (my Denise interchangeables)
- It took about about 3 days to complete, but only because I kept having to rip back. Once I got going, it flew off the needles.
- I finished it February 1st. I sewed on the flower, and wore it to the park!
More details can be found on my blog, and on Ravelry (including the pattern as a free PDF download).