Friday, February 1, 2008

So sad... my list did not get done, February List

So my January list did not get done. I did complete the scarf for my friend and the dog sweater for my grandma's dog. I did not complete the hat for hubby or the baby blanket for the soon to be born niece or nephew. I am very close on the baby blanket, the knitting is done but not the finishing. I just need to weave in some ends and seam the three panels together. I am hoping to be done with it in the next couple of days. The hat is not even close, but it is a quick knit. So here is my February List I think I am going to be a little less ambitious because work has been :

1. baby blanket from January/sister-in law's baby shower/ february 16th
2. hat /hubby/valentine's day
3. hat /boss/ Feb. 29 (yay leap year)/thank you gift
4. dishcloth /mom/birthday (i'll be making a lot of these, but I am going to start with one, this month just in case this month is as busy as last month.)

Have a great weekend everyone, and Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

laughing purple goldfish said...

don't be sad about what you DIDN'T achieve... look instead at how ORGANISED you are with your gifts, and you did get a couple of things completed... which is fabulous!