Monday, March 31, 2008

2nd Quarter Challenge Item Done!

Woo-Hoo I did it!! I'm glad to say that I've worked all day on this gift item and it really was a challenge as far as the pattern went.

The Snow Girl Outfit
Made from Caron Simply Soft in Off White with Soft Pink and Bone stripes. The scarf and hat have been done for quite a while but the sweater I'll be going to the devil...lol Potty mouth I was at this baby..I had a hard time with the way the pattern was written, but I fumble through it and well looks good to me! I finished it with the buttons I had on hand, but I most likely will change those out once payday is here. But it is DONE!! That's my second QC!
Now to finish my sock which is just about done so hopefully be posting that tomorrow after I get home from work! Its my last item for March so I'll be making my hook fly so it done by tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Great work! What a cute little set :)

laughing purple goldfish said...

adorable... I'm sure it will be well received

Pheelya said...

How cute!!!!