Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pocket Scarf FO

Wow, Sorry I'm behind some gang...been a rough week, but I'm good, its my remaining doggie I'm worried about but hopefully I can get her through missing her buddies. Think I may be making her a new blankie to lay on. Anyways, I managed to finish up a project I started in Dec 07, glad I put it on this month list as it is done!! Past couple days I was able to do alittle during my lunch hour and then when home got the pocket parts sewn on..April FO # 1..
Pocket scarf: I used Midnight blue Chenille so its really soft, was alittle sheddy for a bit, but fine now I think. So in the Gift basket it goes and I'm thinking I may make a hat to match with it. Be a nice gift set if needed.

Everyone have a great weekend!! I'm back to shaking the pom poms for you all. I know you can do it!! :)

2 comments:

Sally Comes Unraveled said...

Wonderful idea. I'm going to keep that in mind.

Sasha said...

Oh dear :( Very good idea to knit your dogalog something nice and cosy, and cuddle up together to keep company!