Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sally's April Gift List

Cross posted at Sally Comes Unraveled and Year Long Gift-A-Long.

Yeah, so March kind of sucked as far as gift knitting.

March Wrap Up:

1. Gift Item: A lace shawl. My goal this month is to make decisions. This month I want to settle on a yarn, pattern and needles, then knit a swatch and block it.
Progress: No work since this pathetic swatch.

2. Gift Item: Finish Boogie Time (2 of them) (Rollover from February)
Progress: I'm stuck. I need a watch face that works for a boy.

3. Gift Item: Socks (rollover from February)
Progress: I can now say these are Rainbow Socks for my sister, and I've only gotten this far:



4. Gift Item: Brioche Rib Scarf
Progress: Finished

5. Gift Item: Either Fetching or Foliage, whichever I'm in the mood for.
Progress: I chose Fetching, and I've gotten a little farther since I took this picture:



April Gift List:

1. Gift Item: A lace shawl. This month I want to settle on a yarn, pattern and needles, then knit a swatch, block it and cast it on. (Rollover - Again)
Recipient: Grandma
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: Let's say December 18, 2008 (so I have enough time to get it in the mail.)

2. Gift Item: Finish Boogie Time (2 of them) (Rollover - Again)
Recipient: Family Friends
Occasion: last Christmas
Deadline: Overdue

3. Gift Item: finish my sister's socks (rollover - Again)
Recipient: Sister
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: Overdue

4. Gift Item: Fetching (Rollover)
Recipient: Unknown (stockpiling for Christmas)
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: Let's say December 18, 2008 (so I have enough time to get it in the mail.)

5. Gift Item: Mystery Crochet
Recipient: Top Secret!
Occasion: Top Secret!
Deadline: April

No comments: