Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sally's May Gift List

Cross posted at Sally Comes Unraveled and Year Long Gift-A-Long.

Lots of stalling in April. I'm stuck in a couple of my projects.

April Wrap Up:

1. Gift Item: A lace shawl. This is my large project for the second quarter challenge.
Progress: Still no work since this pathetic swatch. I'm looking for the needles I want to use.

2. Gift Item: Finish Boogie Time (2 of them) (Rollover)
Progress: I'm still stuck. I still need a watch face that works for a boy.

3. Gift Item: Rainbow Socks (Rollover)
Progress: I haven't done any work on this since I lost the sock! (I'll find it eventually.)

4. Gift Item: Fetching (Rollover)
Progress: Finished

5. Gift Item: Mystery Crochet
Progress: I crocheted a red blood cell for my Mom's birthday. It's finished.

May Gift List:

1. Gift Item: A lace shawl. This month I want to settle on a yarn, pattern and needles, then knit a swatch, block it and cast it on. (Rollover - Again)
Recipient: Grandma
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: June 2008, for the Second Quarter Challenge.

2. Gift Item: Finish Boogie Time (2 of them) (Rollover - Again)
Recipient: Family Friends
Occasion: last Christmas
Deadline: Overdue

3. Gift Item: finish my sister's socks (rollover - Again)
Recipient: Sister
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: Overdue

4. Gift Item: Secret Knitting
Recipient: Friend
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: Late May

5. Gift Item: Secret Knitting/Felting
Recipient: Top Secret!
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: Late May

No comments: