Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Random Prize Winner!


Summer's here and I'm so happy to see that many of you are still actively gifting along. I know the temptation to put down those needles and fiber gets greater this time of year, but don't forget the freedom we're aiming for later in the year when gifting season kicks into high gear. A little each month will make all the difference!

I mentioned in May I wanted to do a "just because" prize drawing for all of you who signed up for this adventure....well, I did a random number drawing using
random.org, and...


OUR WINNER IS Tamiko!

Tamiko, just for playing along, you have won some gorgeous summery sock yarn from generous Gift-a-Longer Valerie and 3 patterns from the amazing designer Cookie A!
When I drew Tamiko's name, I went to take a look at her Ravelry page and I see that she's made some very nice socks already! I hope this stash enhancement will come in handy :)



I'll be in touch soon with details Tamiko. Those of you who'd like to see more of her gifts and projects, she blogs at Spatial Stitches and she's on Ravelry as bananarama.

Many thanks to our awesome YLGAL Sponsors who allow me to do this!

Keep up the great progress everyone! Another finishing tip is coming soon....

2 comments:

Spatial Stitches said...

OMG! I never win anything! Thank you! Now I feel so guilty for not completely any gifts in May.

vegasangelbrat said...

Congratulations Tamiko!!!! Woo-Hoo