Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Late Start, But Still a Start ...

Yes, I realize that January is nearly over, and I am just now thinking seriously about my list, so I can post it here. I only joined up last week, and since then there have been a few adjustments. So for January, I have just one item listed:

1. Washington Redskins fan socks / my niece's husband / Christmas gift / January 31.

My plan is to knit a pair of socks for all of my nieces, nephews, and their respective spouses for Christmas gifts next year. For my nieces' husbands, who are all football fans, I decided to make socks in the colors of their favorite football teams. Since I have the yarn in my stash already for Redskins-color socks, those are first on the list ...

Of course, I still have to dig out the yarn from wherever it is, which is why I am signing off - right now!

1 comment:

BrownBerry said...

Internet time and knitting time do tend to compete - I can relate! LOL
I think this sock idea is genius..predictable, portable, and I'm sure they'll love 'em.

Welcome!