Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan FOs done & Feb list

Hi all... well it's not the best sewing I've done, but not the worst either. Clearly I need to get used to my sewing machine again. But here is my last gift from my Jan list, a flannel baby blanket which is a fun 'block' pattern in girly colors backed with pink.




Here's my completed Jan list:

Syncopation bag for tbd - Jan 31 => DONE
Felted clogs for mom - Jan 31= DONE
Rib scarf for Lisa - Feb 2 => DONE
Baby Raglan for B.E. - Jan 16 => DONE
Baby blanket for baby girl (sewing) => DONE (was going to make burp cloths, too, but ran out of pink fabric so just the blanket for this one)

And my Feb list:
Golf themed burp cloths/S&S twins/Feb 7
2 baby sweaters/S&S twins/Feb 7
Zen Garden Clapotis/tbd/March 2
tbd/swap pal/Feb 29

Q1 Challenge:
cowl or scarf/mom/Christmas
Blue Syncopation Bag/tbd/Christmas
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

Beautiful blankie!! Love the warmth of flannel, that will be one warm baby!!